Invercote Creato is a two-sided, multi-layered solid bleached board. With its super smooth surface,this product is ideal for the packaging of luxury products. Key Features Excellent print quality on both sides High whiteness for faithful reproduction of the most sophisticated illustrations Excellent structural characteristics Ideal for the most demanding graphical applications Finishing Film Lamination, Foil Blocking, Embossing. Good creasing and folding over a wide range of settings.
- Excellent print quality on both sides
- High whiteness for faithful reproduction of the most sophisticated illustrations
- Excellent structural characteristics
- Ideal for the most demanding graphical applications
What can it be used for?
- Brochures, calendars, greetings cards, invitations, menus, book covers,
- advertising material. Packaging: perfumes, cosmetics, chocolates,
- pharmaceuticals, wines and spirits, CD/DVD. Recommended for aroma and
- flavour sensitive products.
- Printing: Offset, Letterpress, Rotogravure, Silkscreen.
- Finishing & converting: Embossing, Laminating, Varnishing, hot foil
- stamping, die-cutting, scoring.
- Guaranteed on HP Indigo press from 200g to 350g
- ISO 9001
- Food contact
- Toy safety
- Maximum age resistance