WEATHERSHIELD GLOSSY UV
Weathershield Gloss high performance, polymeric PVC overlaminating film has a cross-linking adhesive fortified with UV stabilisers and absorbers. It uses more complex plasticisers than less expensive monomeric PVC films, resulting in significantly improved durability. Weathershield Gloss also has minimal shrinkage and odour due to plasticiser migration resistance. It is being recommended for outdoor signage or high-end indoor graphic applications where the best protection is needed.
Outdoor Durability & Ratings
Weathershield films are outdoor durable for 7 years. They also boast several fire ratings, making the films ideal to use in public spaces.
◦ Clear Glossy Laminating Film
◦ 80μ Gloss PVC Film (Calendared Polymeric)
◦ Class 0 Fire Rating to BS476 (UK)
◦ Clear Pressure-Sensitive Solvent Adhesive (Permanent)
◦ 140gsm 2 side PE coated Kraft Release Paper
◦ Indoor / Outdoor (5-7 years depending on location)
◦ See Drytac catalogue for recommended applications & warrantied matched components