SPOT-ON™ WHITE MATTE
Easy to apply stunning graphics
SpotOn vinyl film has been designed to bring high quality, easy to apply graphics displays to the front line. It is a simple and straightforward to apply printable vinyl for short-term applications such as POP and retail signage, trade show and exhibition graphics as well as office interiors.
Key to the simplicity of application is a ‘dot pattern’ adhesive that enables easy bubble-free application on a wide variety of smooth interior surfaces, including walls, windows, glass and more. With SpotOn, anyone can install graphics anywhere and at any time.
Simplicity and versatility
Suitable for short-term indoor graphics applications, SpotOn White is a 100µ (4 mil) high quality, ink receptive printable vinyl. SpotOn monomeric has been developed specifically for the creation of vibrant graphics requiring quick and easy application and removal. No special tools are required when applying the vinyl, not even a squeegee.
Once installed, the film can be repositioned and, if stored correctly, reused. Available in clear matte, white matte and white gloss versions, SpotOn is printable by solvent, eco-solvent, HP Latex and UV inkjet printers.
◦ Latex; UV; and (Eco) Solvent Printer Compatible
◦ 100μ White Matte PVC (Calendared Monomeric) - Phthalate Free
◦ Class B1 Fire Rating to DIN-4102 (DE)
◦ Indoor - 12 month removability / Outdoor - 6 months
◦ Clear Pressure-Sensitive Aqueous Dot Pattern Adhesive (Repositionable / Removable)
◦ 140gsm Siliconised 1 Side PE Coated Kraft Release Paper
◦ See Drytac catalogue for recommended applications & warrantied matched components