INTERLAM™ PRO EMERYTEX UV
Matte, anti-glare appearance
Interlam Pro Emerytex is a 4 mil (100μ) monomeric soft calendared PVC laminating film with a matte pebble textured finish, coated on one side with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that is protected by a bleached Kraft release paper coated on both sides with PE and siliconized on the release side.
The heavier coat weight and unique cross-linking adhesive on the textured finish is popular for use on aqueous, solvent and latex inkjet output, but has now been optimized for use on UV inks as well.
Rated & certified for many applications
Interlam Pro Emerytex provides superior clarity for enhanced color definition and has UV stabilizers that prevent discoloration and degradation of both the film and adhesive, extending the durability of outdoor graphics for more than three years. It has been tested for anti-slip properties and is approved for use on floor graphics. It also has achieved FDA approval for incidental food contact making it ideal for counter mats.
About the Interlam Pro pressure sensitive overlaminating range
This range of laminates have an acrylic adhesive coated on PVC base films with UV stabilisers and absorbers. They add depth and detail to a variety of flexible media substrates while simultaneously preventing the occurrence of silvering during lamination. Interlam Pro overlaminate films have excellent resistance to UV light, weather and temperature changes. This product is formulated to be phthalate-free.
◦ Clear Pebble Textured Matte Laminating Film
◦ 100μ Embossed Pebble Textured Matte PVC Film (Calendared Monomeric)
◦ Class 0 Fire Rating to BS476 (UK)
◦ Clear Pressure-Sensitive Aqueous Adhesive (Permanent)
◦ 75gsm 2 side PE Coated 1 side Siliconised Kraft Release Paper
◦ Indoor / Outdoor (up to 3 years)
◦ See Drytac catalogue for recommended applications & warrantied matched components
◦ EN 13036-4 Low Slip Potential (R-11 Slip Resistance) - (36 Wet, 64 Dry PTV)